ACCEPTANCE AND APPROVAL
I am providing the information in this application to Coway USA Inc. to apply for Coway Rental/Sale Account.
By applying this account, I authorize and agree that:
- Coway may furnish this and other information about me (even if application is denied) and my account to create and update their records, and to provide me with service and special offers.
- Coway may make inquires if it considers necessary (including requesting reports from consumer reporting agencies and other sources) in evaluating my application, and for purposes of reviewing, maintaining or collecting my account.
- If the application is approved, Coway will send agreement and set up a delivery date.
- The agreement includes an arbitration provision that may limit my rights unless I reject that provision under the agreement’s instructions
This application and the Agreement are governed by federal and California law. Federal law requires Coway to obtain, verify and record information that identifies you when you open an account. Coway will use your name, address, date of birth, and other information for this purpose. Please, note that you must reside in the United States and be 18 years or older to apply.
Automated Payment and purchase payment Agreement Policies
I hereby authorize COWAY USA, INC (referred to as "COWAY") to charge the fees associated with the services provided and/or sales, including but not limited to COWAY's monthly rental fees, purchase payments, adjustments, and/or any additional charges associated with your Coway account from the indicated credit card/bank account provided above. If payment date is not indicated, payment will automatically be processed on the 10th of each month by default. If the scheduled payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment will be withdrawn on the following business day. I understand Coway is not responsible for any bank fees, credit/debit card fees, or related fees that may be incurred on my account. I agree that periodic charge will be applied to my account according to my COWAY billing cycle, and in order to cancel the recurring billing process, I am required to contact a month prior to the next billing cycle to either cancel the associated COWAY account, or arrange for an alternative method of payment. By enrolling in an automatic payment plan, I understand that COWAY will not mail me any invoices, statements, or bills. In the event of ACH transaction being returned by my bank for any reasons, I understand that COWAY may at its discretion attempt to process the charge again and agree to an additional $10.00 returned item fees will be charged per transaction. I agree that if I have any problems or questions regarding my account or any services provided by COWAY, I will contact COWAY for assistance using the contact information provided below. I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to my account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit/debit card or bank account. By signing this authorization, I request and authorize my bank or credit/debit card to accept that I am legally authorized to enter into this recurring credit card billing agreement with COWAY.
Electronic Copy; The parties to this document agree that a copy of the original signature (including an electronic copy) may be used for any and all purposes for which the original signature may have been used. The parties further waive any right to challenge the admissibility or authenticity of this document in a court of law based solely on the absence of an original signature.
MAINTENANCCE AND REPAIRS
- Lessee’s Responsibility. Lessee will assume all obligation and liability with respect to the possession of the Rental Product, and for its use, condition, and storage until this Agreement terminates. Lessee will, at Lessee’s own expense, maintain the Rental Product in good mechanical condition and running order, allowing for reasonable wear and tear.
- Accessions. All installations, replacements, and substitutions of parts or accessories with respect to any of the Rental Product will constitute accessions and will become part of the Rental Product and will be owned by Lessor.
Lessor’s Non-responsibility. Lessor shall not be responsible for any damages arising from or in relation to the following:
- Water leakage due to the outworn water pipe;
- Water pipe and its connecting parts;
- Connecting parts of dishwashers;
- Ice-maker for refrigerator and any connecting parts thereof;
- Connecting parts of faucet
- Water leakage from damaged connecting parts caused by Lessee;
- Damage to tubing lines caused by Lessee’s negligence and/or mishandling’
- Damage to tubing lines caused by animal and/or pet bites;
- Damage to floor caused by slipover of water from cock and gutter due to Lessee’s failure to properly maintain;
- Problems with water quality caused by Lessee’s non-compliance with Section 6.3. herein;
- Damage caused by Lessee’s failure to properly replace expendable parts; and
- Damage caused by Lessee’s negligent disassembly of the Rental Product; Lessor shall not be responsible for damages to any parts unrelated or not installed by the Lessor.
If Lessee terminates this Agreement before the Initial Term expires (“Early Termination”), Lessee shall pay Lessor a fee in the amount calculated by the formula set forth below.
Full payment of such penalty amount shall be made to Lessor within ten (10) business days from the date of such Early Termination.
60 percent of the amount obtained by multiplying: (i) the monthly rent amount divided by 30, and (ii) number of days remaining under this Agreement.
Cooling off Period
Lessee may cancel this Agreement prior to midnight of the third (3rd) business day after the date of execution of this Agreement. If Lessee cancels this Agreement within the time specified, Lessee shall return to Lessor the Rental Product, together with all accessories, without any damage and on the same condition and appearance as when received by Lessee.