Content curation and social monitoring:
• Curate content to be shared across social channels.
• Schedule social media updates and regularly monitor social media platforms, responding to mentions, comments, and direct inquiries.
• Help shape the company's brand voice on social media.
• Edit and upload blog posts on various platforms.
• Manage email marketing campaigns.
• Develop social media strategies for organic content promotion, in coordination with blog efforts.
Relationship building and engagement pipeline:
• Use social to interact daily with community members, influencers, and members of the target market.
• Grow and manage company's engagement pipeline:
• Identify relevant industries or groups to target for relationship-building efforts (ex. solopreneurs, small business experts).
• Research and identify individuals that align with those industries and interests.
• Update the engagement pipeline with progress on relationship-building efforts.
• Incorporate campaign-specific efforts into the engagement pipeline as needed.
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing-related position
• Knowledgeable about native social media platforms and third-party social management tools.
• Skilled at writing copy in a brand’s voice.
• Organized and ability to prioritize work and tasks