• Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce general associate marketing collateral including PR materials, brochures, signage, event collateral, digital assets, and more.
• Support Marketing department with design projects
• Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color, etc.
• Help with campaigns, new product launches, press
• Oversee and coordinate the production process; develop production specifications, and select appropriate production media and materials, such as ink and paper; inspect proofs for accuracy and adherence to appropriate production standards
• Execute print production, preparing final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing.
• Help with an integrated approach to messaging connecting social media with web and commercial sales.
• Catalog finished artwork and maintain organized files
• BS/BA in Graphic Design or related subject
• 2-3 years of Graphic Design or equivalent industry experience
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) experience is a must
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office
• Possess strong time management skills
• Portfolio of design work/experience
• Experience with Digital Design, Photography, or social media marketing is a plus
• Marketing agency experience is a plus