Ultra Air Purifier
Confirm Service Area
Enter the zip code of your installation address to see service availability.
The powerful dual-power system with 14 filters draws contaminated air from two side of front and two side of back and pushes filtered air out the top of unit, cleaning the air you breathe faster and more efficiently
Quattro power system
Quattro power system has dual motors and fans, and 14 filters for powerful and reliable cleaning. In addition, Coway applied air dynamics technology to provide a clean solution for your home and the environment.
Wide circulation mode
Evenly purify a large space by creating airflow in a wide area.
Intensive circulation mode
Quickly purifies the nearby air
Turbo circulation mode
Strongly and rapidly purifies
both near and far air using
the dual engine
Filters from a fine dust up to fine particulate matters with single engine.
Depends of room condition, Quattro power provides customized care by selecting the mode from Wide circulation mode, Intensive circulation Mode, and Turbo circulation Mode.
Powerful filtration system
99.9% removal of 0.01㎛ fine particles
Coway’s four-stage differentiated filter system reduces ultra-fine dust and odors to keep indoor air clean. It also provides a powerful dual-power system for inhaling contaminated air and a front-facing accumulator for fresh air to provide faster, finer air handling.
*Tested by Kimm (Korea Institute of Machinery and materials) 99.9% removal of 0.01 ㎛ microparticle (*at maximum airflow in the airtight chamber for more than 60 minutes) (2018.07.20 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.01㎛ fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33m2 with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 10nm (0.01㎛) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.01㎛ particles reaches 1 X 105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.4 m3) at temperature (℃) 20 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 48 ± 1 %
3. The fine particle removal rate is tested in an airtight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 93%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.05.03 CA Certificate)
1. Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (8.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is 10%.
3. The harmful gas removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air-purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.
Low noise design
Comparably low noise and vibration due to low-noise design.
|º Pre Filter º Fine dust Filter º Deodorization Filter º HEPA Filter
|Recommended Room size
|1 air change /hr.* 3,375 ft² (313 m²) | 2 air changes/hr.** 1,688 ft² (156 m²)
|Recommended Room size|KACA
|Basic Feature|Fan Speed
|º Air Jet Mode º Surround Mode º Turbo Mode
|º Dual Motors º 14 filters
|Dimensions(W X D X H)
|19.7 x 12.9 x 31.5inch
|The coverage area of the air purifier is based on an area where the air cleaner can make two air changes per hour (ACPH). An air change per hour translates to how many times an air purifier can clean an area, assuming the height of a ceiling to be 8 ft, in one hour. Therefore ** indicates two air changes per hour, so the unit cleans the area once every 30 minutes. * indicates one air change per hour, so the unit cleans the area once every 60 minutes.
Complimentary Coway Heart Service When You Lease
When you need us, we’ll be there. Our heart service team members will always act as fast as possible to overcome any troubleshooting, maintenanace, or installation.A speedy and caring response is our promise.Learn More