Confirm Service Area
Enter the zip code of your installation address to see service availability.
4 circulation modes for dynamic air purification
of a wide area
Purify invisible ultra-fine dust in the entire house
circulation in a large area
Powerfully delivers clean air in a large area.
Quick multi circulation
of the nearby area
Quickly purifies the air around it where children
play and dust is generated.
Powerful rapid circulation
of nearby and large areas
Rapid air purfication in both nearby and large areas during periods of rapidly increasing contamination due to dust, house cleaning, and others
Powerful filtration system
99.9% removal of 0.01㎛ fine particles
Coway’s four-stage differentiated filter system removes ultra-fine dust and doors to keep indoor air clean. It also provides a powerful dual-power system for inhaling contaminated air and a front-facing accumulator for fresh air to provide faster, finer air handling.
*Tested by Kimm (Korea Institute of Machinery and materials) 99.9% removal of 0.01㎛ micro particle (*at maximum air flow in the airtight chamber for more than 60 minutes) (2018.07.20 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.01㎛ fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33m2 with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 10nm (0.01㎛ ) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.01㎛ particles reaches 1 X 105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.4 m3) at temperature (℃) 20 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 48 ± 1 %
3. Fine particle removal rate is tested in an air tight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 93%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.05.03 CA Certificate)
1.Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (8.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is ±10%.
3. The harmful gases removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.
Real-time air quality display
The color of the air outlet allows you to check the indoor air quality in real time.
|Filtration||º Pre Filter º Double Deodorization Filter º Deodorization Filter º HEPA Filter|
|Recommended Room size||1 air change /hr.* 1,973 ft² (183 m²) | 2 air changes/hr.** 986 ft² (91 m²)|
|Basic Feature|Fan Speed||4 Types: Surround (multi), Air Jet, General, Rapid Circulation|
|Dimensions(W X D X H)||16 x 9 x 30 inch|
|Disclaimers||The coverage area of the air purifier is based on an area where the air cleaner can make two air changes per hour (ACPH). An air change per hour translates to how many times an air purifier can clean an area, assuming the height of a ceiling to be 8 ft, in one hour. Therefore ** indicates two air changes per hour, so the unit cleans the area once every 30 minutes. * indicates one air change per hour, so the unit cleans the area once every 60 minutes.|
Complimentary Coway Heart Service When You Lease
When you need us, we’ll be there. Our heart service team members will always act as fast as possible to overcome any troubleshooting, maintenanace, or installation.A speedy and caring response is our promise.Learn More