Confirm Service Area
Enter the zip code of your installation address to see service availability.
Is this an air purifier for effectively cleaning wide space?
Coway air purifier effectively cleans wide spaces powerfully with triple sided air filtration!
Smart mode adjusts to its surroundings
by adjusting fan speeds based on the room’s air quality.
Powerful Air Filtration System
Traps and captures 99.99% of nano-sized particles in the air down to 0.01 microns
Coway’s four-stage differentiated filter system removes ultra-fine dust and doors to keep indoor air clean and The Bottom Air Cleaning absorbs the dusts on the floor by Coway new triple sided filtration system.
*Tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) 99.9% removal of 0.01 ㎛ microparticle (*at maximum airflow in the airtight chamber for more than 30 minutes) (2019.09.11 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.01㎛ fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-2318DF model (with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 10nm (0.01㎛) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.01㎛ particles reaches 104~105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 50.1± 1 %
3. The fine particle removal rate is tested in an airtight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 96%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.03.06 CA Certificate)
1. Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-2318D model (recommended coverage area 80 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (8.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is ±10%.
3. The harmful gas removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air-purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.
Air purifier that considers our kids’ health
The Bottom Air Cleaning absorbs the dusts on the floor for Our children who play freely in the indoor space.
Coway AP-2318D automatically adapts to its surroundings by adjusting fan speeds based on the room’s air quality
Compact in size compared to its own products, making it easy to install and use space efficiently
Separable Outlet For Clean Control
Easy to Clean Detachable Vent Grille
|Filtration||º Pre Filter º Fine dust Filter º Deodorization Filter º HEPA Filter|
|Recommended Room size||1 air change /hr.* 2,588 ft² (240 m²) | 2 air changes/hr.* 1,294 ft² (120 m²)|
|Special Feature||Smart-mode, Triple Power System|
|Dimensions(W X D X H)||20.2 x 10.4 x 24.8 inch|
|Disclaimers||The coverage area of the air purifier is based on an area where the air cleaner can make two air changes per hour (ACPH). An air change per hour translates to how many times an air purifier can clean an area, assuming the height of a ceiling to be 8 ft, in one hour. Therefore ** indicates two air changes per hour, so the unit cleans the area once every 30 minutes. * indicates one air change per hour, so the unit cleans the area once every 60 minutes.|