JOB OPENING (COWAY USA, INC.)
Coway is a market leader in the manufacture and distribution of home wellness appliances with a primary
focus on health and well-being. Established in 2007, Coway USA has continued to grow to take
leadership in the sector, delivering more popularized, specialized and sophisticated home wellness
■ CODY or CODOC?
Coway is looking to hire customer service professionals to help Coway’s customers design and live
healthy life styles by providing Coway high technology and products.
◎ Position: Cody
• Job description:
- Travels to customer site
- Contacts and schedules Coway’s rental & membership customers for necessary maintenance
- Performs maintenance services on Coway products for Coway’s rental & membership customers
- Manages Coway membership accounts including collecting payments
- Recommends appropriate Coway product to customers
- Provides customer service
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due
• Work location: Los Angeles, Orange County in California
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism, dependability, and a desire for challenge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service related experience is a plus
- Valid current driver license required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bilingual in Korean, English and Chinese preferred (not required)
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary bonus tied to employee's performance
◎ How To Apply
- Submission of application required
- Application: download from company website(www.coway-usa.com) Download Employment Application
- Submission via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coway USA Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, national or ethnic origin, disability marital status.